TALENTED SKILLZ
TALENTED SKILLZ
TALENTED SKILLZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALENTED SKILLZ

TS CLAN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
most TS are on at 8:00 PM central time .....Any question make sure to ask high ranks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Make Siggy for all of us:D
Just some news and requests from me EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:53 pm by MeGaTroNFx

» God Eater Burst [USA] Link
Just some news and requests from me EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:18 pm by TS4L iRiiVeRzZ

» So i heard you love mudkips
Just some news and requests from me EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:16 pm by TS4L iRiiVeRzZ

» To Murder and any peeps who have ps3 out there.
Just some news and requests from me EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:57 am by GaMBiTx

» TS is back! And now is on RR!
Just some news and requests from me EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:14 am by GaMBiTx

» *T-S*[Win] V.S XRRX 3-2
Just some news and requests from me EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:42 am by GaMBiTx

» hi im riverzz
Just some news and requests from me EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:08 am by GaMBiTx

» LMAO ViiZ IZ BaCk o.O
Just some news and requests from me EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:05 am by GaMBiTx

» Rivs 1v1 rec XD
Just some news and requests from me EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:23 pm by TS4L iRiiVeRzZ

Top posters
GaMBiTx
Just some news and requests from me Vote_lcapJust some news and requests from me Voting_barJust some news and requests from me Vote_rcap 
R3b.[oWn]
Just some news and requests from me Vote_lcapJust some news and requests from me Voting_barJust some news and requests from me Vote_rcap 
MANiAC
PWNOGR4PHY
EcHo
TS4L iViiZuaL
TS4L iRiiVeRzZ
QuiKShOt 4L
iP xBLiZx 4L
iP AFJ 23
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:15 am
Poll

Just some news and requests from me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EcHo
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Just some news and requests from me Empty
PostSubject: Just some news and requests from me   Just some news and requests from me EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:40 am

Sup, ok just some random news and requests from me. If yall havent seen or realised, there's lots of new hacks that have been around for the past month.
Ok basically ggv(iLeetGamer) has been making a lot of hacks in an attempt to kill mohh2 XD idk if he has released them but ive been in private games w. him and ive seen em' for myself.
1. Heat tracking zookas (Basically u kill everyone on the map)
2. EA persona deleter (Delete some1 in any ea game off ur computer, no hackable psp required)
3. Enemy suicide

These r all up on his utube channel so check out - https://www.youtube.com/user/LeetGamer4L

He only hacks in noob servers so if ur in port and u see xLeetGamerx join the game get the hell outta there. As for the persona deleter he wont give it to me X( but i do have the php script for it Smile Very Happy but im no tech expert, my software to run it is scrwed up and there's a error in the script that he told me i had to find out myself . . .

Moving on to a request from me..... someone in ts pls get remotejoy!!! Razz my psp is 3006 ver. 5.55 so its absolutely unhackable even w. a magic memory stick n pandora battery.... the only person i know that has cfw and remotejoy is Digi hu i havent seen in a long time and is rarely hooked up to his com... If someone could make vids of us on utube that would be sweet...say...a popularity boost,
recording wars/1v1s etc

PS: Yes, i made the scroll red Razz
Back to top Go down
MANiAC
ADMIN/COMMANDER
ADMIN/COMMANDER
MANiAC

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and requests from me   Just some news and requests from me EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:49 pm

i got remotejoy...but i dnt like using it
Back to top Go down
https://tsclan.forumotion.com
iP AFJ 23

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and requests from me   Just some news and requests from me EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:10 pm

wow wasn't ggv in fv with us?
Back to top Go down
EcHo
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and requests from me   Just some news and requests from me EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 pm

@King wow welcome to the site Smile and yes, he was my co.
Back to top Go down
GaMBiTx
MOD
MOD
GaMBiTx

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and requests from me   Just some news and requests from me EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 am

o? n he hack 8O ...
Back to top Go down
PWNOGR4PHY
SPAMMER
SPAMMER

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and requests from me   Just some news and requests from me EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:40 am

GaMBiTx wrote:
o? n he hack 8O ...

he dont really hack he just make codes and antihacks i think
Back to top Go down
EcHo
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and requests from me   Just some news and requests from me EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:32 am

He does hack lmao but only to test his heat-trackers in noob servers....and he doesnt play for pro clans anymore i think... a lot of ppl told me that even last time he hacked AA, inf ammo and inf sprint :O but idk if its true
Back to top Go down
GaMBiTx
MOD
MOD
GaMBiTx

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and requests from me   Just some news and requests from me EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:59 am

:O impressive ...
Back to top Go down
EcHo
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and requests from me   Just some news and requests from me EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 am

:O hes supposedly a tech expert Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some news and requests from me   Just some news and requests from me Empty

Back to top Go down

Just some news and requests from me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TALENTED SKILLZ :: MOHH2 :: NEWS-
Jump to: