TALENTED SKILLZ
TALENTED SKILLZ
TALENTED SKILLZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALENTED SKILLZ

TS CLAN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
most TS are on at 8:00 PM central time .....Any question make sure to ask high ranks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Make Siggy for all of us:D
Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:53 pm by MeGaTroNFx

» God Eater Burst [USA] Link
Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:18 pm by TS4L iRiiVeRzZ

» So i heard you love mudkips
Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:16 pm by TS4L iRiiVeRzZ

» To Murder and any peeps who have ps3 out there.
Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:57 am by GaMBiTx

» TS is back! And now is on RR!
Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:14 am by GaMBiTx

» *T-S*[Win] V.S XRRX 3-2
Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:42 am by GaMBiTx

» hi im riverzz
Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:08 am by GaMBiTx

» LMAO ViiZ IZ BaCk o.O
Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:05 am by GaMBiTx

» Rivs 1v1 rec XD
Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:23 pm by TS4L iRiiVeRzZ

Top posters
GaMBiTx
Echo's History - Long(QS) version Vote_lcapEcho's History - Long(QS) version Voting_barEcho's History - Long(QS) version Vote_rcap 
R3b.[oWn]
Echo's History - Long(QS) version Vote_lcapEcho's History - Long(QS) version Voting_barEcho's History - Long(QS) version Vote_rcap 
MANiAC
PWNOGR4PHY
EcHo
TS4L iViiZuaL
TS4L iRiiVeRzZ
QuiKShOt 4L
iP xBLiZx 4L
iP AFJ 23
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:15 am
Poll

Echo's History - Long(QS) version

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EcHo
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Echo's History - Long(QS) version Empty
PostSubject: Echo's History - Long(QS) version   Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 am

Ok, so i started at the end of 2008, a few months after i got my psp(mohh2 was my 1st game). I joined the online community under the persona yanmkj(yes, i still remember it). I remember starting off with Tommy(cuz that was the most epic gun on campaign) with AA of course and i got raped real bad, my score was like negative 100 before i deleted that account. And btw, in my first game(in city) i saw a whole lot of ppl flying around in the air(obvious hax) and a whole lot of ppl screaming VT! and i was like - 'huh?'. I actually thought at first that the game had levels - as in, once u hit level 99 u can skywalk, like pokemon XD. It took me a few months to decipher the terms VT, VT H4X, GTFO, SU, STFU, IDGAF G2B G2L etc.... Then i started noobing M1 and i owned all before i deleted that acc(MrM1GarandRu i think) for fun.
I started to get curious about the constant password locked games tagged 'T2O v$ iP' Razz so i discovered about clans(but not to differientiate between pro n noob ones) and i t.oed for BRZ in a sniper game and got in Razz After a while BRZ dies n i move on. Another thing that intrigued me was the 1 or 2 games in the lobby that always were in village deathmatch and had my fav. gun - M1 - disallowed and only allowed hmg and smg.
So, i started to interact with pros who told me to get respect in da game u gotta use hmg and turn off AA. So i did. I tried n tried with hmg but i just didnt know how to work it - with max look speed n lagshot. Thus, i ended up a sniper. Always getting 70 - 10 in snipe games in port i felt pretty good of myself. In fact, thru snipers i figured out that if u aim a lil bit in front of the guy if ur moving in the same directiion u can kill him in 1 shot and not to shoot straight at him - aka lagshot. Unfortunately, i didnt figure out that i could use this for hmg too!(DF ECHO). So i got into WC next as a sniper and ball taught me the essentials and built my foundation for wut i know now.( after this period i joined iP for a while too)
I took a long brake from mohh2 and came back in mid 2009 to join iR(where i met cool ppl like QS, des and ggv =D ). Then after iR dies i start clan hoppin a lot (so did QS =) ) and in the end Fv is formed. We got owned and owned but wuteva, a lot of current players built their foundation on Fv like - king, chaos, hc, riv. There were also pros like *cough*kush*cough* and phenom. Months later, my internet died and with it, Fv. I come back after another long break and after a while i join CDG then iP then TS Smile Then of course, i meet up with my old friend ggv and i spend a week trying to learn how to delete people without a psp and harrassing him on ohg Razz and eventually crack his script Very Happy
TS was a lot of fun, but alas, the time came for me to retire and i did.
At Present; For those of you out there who are exceptionally slow, koko is = to echo and i know some ppl on ip site been saying that i deleted em but heck, why would i anyway? and ggv didnt do it either, i talked to him and he said he doesnt even get on. I think the person who deleted ip deleted ts as well... i lost ma 1337SiiS7 acc and mur, reb, gam, digi did too lmao.
So now, i get on once in a while but i only delete hackers(who are really rare now Sad ) - If u seen a person called EA ADMIN GM or some bs like dat its prolly me Smile I don't pro clans neither do i del clans unless they are z5 =) i got rid off their whole clan in 5 seconds - just made 10 scripts ran them at the same time on da server and boom i was lmfao - moral of the story dont talk sht about any pro clan when ur still playin on monastery with AA and quadruple teaming( 4 on 1 ).

That is all i have to say, i hope this is longer that qs's Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNOGR4PHY
SPAMMER
SPAMMER

PostSubject: Re: Echo's History - Long(QS) version   Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:55 pm

lol good history
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt 4L
MOD
MOD
QuiKShOt 4L

PostSubject: Re: Echo's History - Long(QS) version   Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:20 pm

boring Sleep
Back to top Go down
EcHo
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

PostSubject: Re: Echo's History - Long(QS) version   Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 pm

su QS ily too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EcHo
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

PostSubject: Re: Echo's History - Long(QS) version   Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 pm

@mag, since you dont have a clan on US join TS Smile
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt 4L
MOD
MOD
QuiKShOt 4L

PostSubject: Re: Echo's History - Long(QS) version   Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 am

mags gonna join iTz Suspect
Back to top Go down
GaMBiTx
MOD
MOD
GaMBiTx

PostSubject: Re: Echo's History - Long(QS) version   Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:01 am

Lmao ... Mag u just not gonna jn us Sad
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt 4L
MOD
MOD
QuiKShOt 4L

PostSubject: Re: Echo's History - Long(QS) version   Echo's History - Long(QS) version EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:49 pm

actually.he should.im not active enough to be in a clan.

so mag..join TS to keep mohh2 alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo's History - Long(QS) version   Echo's History - Long(QS) version Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo's History - Long(QS) version
Page 1 of 1