TALENTED SKILLZ
TALENTED SKILLZ
TALENTED SKILLZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALENTED SKILLZ

TS CLAN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
most TS are on at 8:00 PM central time .....Any question make sure to ask high ranks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Make Siggy for all of us:D
QS's history on psp gaming EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:53 pm by MeGaTroNFx

» God Eater Burst [USA] Link
QS's history on psp gaming EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:18 pm by TS4L iRiiVeRzZ

» So i heard you love mudkips
QS's history on psp gaming EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:16 pm by TS4L iRiiVeRzZ

» To Murder and any peeps who have ps3 out there.
QS's history on psp gaming EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:57 am by GaMBiTx

» TS is back! And now is on RR!
QS's history on psp gaming EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:14 am by GaMBiTx

» *T-S*[Win] V.S XRRX 3-2
QS's history on psp gaming EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:42 am by GaMBiTx

» hi im riverzz
QS's history on psp gaming EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:08 am by GaMBiTx

» LMAO ViiZ IZ BaCk o.O
QS's history on psp gaming EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:05 am by GaMBiTx

» Rivs 1v1 rec XD
QS's history on psp gaming EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:23 pm by TS4L iRiiVeRzZ

Top posters
GaMBiTx
QS's history on psp gaming Vote_lcapQS's history on psp gaming Voting_barQS's history on psp gaming Vote_rcap 
R3b.[oWn]
QS's history on psp gaming Vote_lcapQS's history on psp gaming Voting_barQS's history on psp gaming Vote_rcap 
MANiAC
PWNOGR4PHY
EcHo
TS4L iViiZuaL
TS4L iRiiVeRzZ
QuiKShOt 4L
iP xBLiZx 4L
iP AFJ 23
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:15 am
Poll

QS's history on psp gaming

Go down 
+2
EcHo
QuiKShOt 4L
6 posters
AuthorMessage
QuiKShOt 4L
MOD
MOD
QuiKShOt 4L

QS's history on psp gaming Empty
PostSubject: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:30 am

MoHH2:
i started playin back in early 2009,it didnt take me long to switch from m1,zooka and sg,to bar.about a few weeks of playing,i got offered a spot into K4V,makin that my first clan,let it be known i still had no clue that i was using aim assist.So im in K4V for bout a month maybe,then it dies.So me and a few K4V members got together and made OBA.OBA ias where i started to get better.OBA was 2-0 or 2-1 with the old T2O lol.So OBA dies cause we kept gettin deleted,so i made the LPO tag,and OBA just followed me to it.after a month of LPO,i decide to quit,cuse they became noob and hacked,so about a few days later,iR carbon offers me a spot in iR,my first official pro clan.From there,i was at a decent level,but i wasnt great.iR forsaken trained me,and taught me everything i know today.after about 2weeks of iR,i quit,and join WC as ball,kush,kirby and thunder was tryin to bring it back.We lasted maybe,a few days,cause kush pissed us all off.After WC,i joined 2 other clans,that were nubs lol.thats when DH came back.i was startin to become pro,so i asked Dh if i can try out for iP,he says yea.i pass.but i got cut a week later,cause i sucked in war.So after i got cut,i joined MV,this is about 5 months of playin i think.MV didnt last long,cause they were comin from mohh1.So it dies,and i make EnVy.i was EnVy for maybe 2weeks.i made it have a record of 14-3 before i quit,but then my co-leaders started recruitin noobs,so i quit,and made OFS with a few EnVy.lol OFS ws 3-0,and then i broke my psp.At this point,i didnt care for mohh2 anymore,this was around my sixth month of playing.So im retired for about 3 or 4 months.Lol,so i kept gettin emails and shit from ppl skin me too come back,so im like,what the hell,i'll do it.So june 12,i bought a new psp,and within my 2nd day back,joined QK.My aim was garbage,it took me about two weeks to regain my aim.i was QK for maybe a week.Then left and brought back iR with bomb.that didnt last long.So the pro clans at this time,was KA,TF,TR and QK.i joined TF,then quit the next day,cause everyone was boring lmao.Then i join eK for about week.We were beast,but then inactivity started,so i quit.Thats when me and riobe talked about bringin back iP.So i help,and it was successful.But then MV came back,so i quit iP to rejoin MV,left MV for T2O..went back to MV a week later..left again lmao..joined iP...left a week later..went solo for a month..then rejoined MV yet again...but MV went gay...so i left for my final time..got cV started...lead it to a 25-5 record...as of now...i've been in between solo,and in TF..

RR:
What can i say..i purchased the game in my birthday..joined MV the following day..i immediately got bumped to leader of MV..started to get good..then left MV..joined iP for a few days..left and joined DM for 2 weeks.then went back to MV,by this time..i was beast..and started using longbow alt.then i went solo,raped dinamiik in my 1st 1v1..and got cV started.i was coleader...and we died with a record of 14-2...had good wars versus iP..and pwned GB(supposed to be the best).Now im leadin iPs 2nd rr team..so lok forward to lots of wins for iP Very Happy

FtB2:
Haha,i started this back in july..i was solo for so long..until MV came to FtB2.i was coleader..but when i joined DM in mohh2/rr,i got cut for no reason lol.So i retired..just recently started playin again..and im in TS i guess xD

Well thats my psp history lol!
feel free to comment
Back to top Go down
EcHo
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 am

Quote :
but MV went gay

U mean df trey cut tam. That was a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt 4L
MOD
MOD
QuiKShOt 4L

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:34 am

yup....exactly..
Back to top Go down
GaMBiTx
MOD
MOD
GaMBiTx

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:07 am

Lmao long history ...
Back to top Go down
PWNOGR4PHY
SPAMMER
SPAMMER

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:12 pm

dam so u been playing mohh2 for almost 2 years? 80 ima be 1 year now 80
Back to top Go down
MANiAC
ADMIN/COMMANDER
ADMIN/COMMANDER
MANiAC

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:03 pm

i started out with OBA Wen kenT asked me to join cuz he said i waz good...i hav berly a tear playin and yes i can beat mag
Back to top Go down
https://tsclan.forumotion.com
GaMBiTx
MOD
MOD
GaMBiTx

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:35 am

My 1st clan wz K4V wen suddenly K4V Leader ask me 2 jn his clan w/o t.o, i rmb many of the member , killerken(kent), xXProXx(Qs), babyjoker, SHOOTER n many more, i rmb the most fun in the clan wen we war, we alwayz war unfairly, we alwayz got more team den our enemy, after dat K4V is dead, den i ask kent 2 mak clan wit sum of the K4V memb including Qs, N we decide 2 make OBA my fav clan, after dat i start 2 knw Mur when kent recruit him, N i recruit ODST Juan(Magic), den clan dead, den i jn EMR n den TS..
Back to top Go down
MANiAC
ADMIN/COMMANDER
ADMIN/COMMANDER
MANiAC

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:17 am

QS and GAM what about all those epic clans we made with kent LBx LPO AND many more
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt 4L
MOD
MOD
QuiKShOt 4L

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:04 am

i mentioned LPO.

LBx doesn't have much history.
and yes juan,for ova 2 years lol.
Back to top Go down
EcHo
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:40 am

@QS haha yea. After trey cut tam all MV had left was Headshotz and himself(wont count speed cuz he hax =P)
Back to top Go down
GaMBiTx
MOD
MOD
GaMBiTx

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:18 am

i only rmb LBx LPO n K4L (only me n kent , mur u in MV) thinkin of gettin Kent 's clan bak x(
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt 4L
MOD
MOD
QuiKShOt 4L

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:54 am

wdf happen to ken?.
Back to top Go down
EcHo
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:02 am

Isnt Ken From singapore?
Back to top Go down
GaMBiTx
MOD
MOD
GaMBiTx

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 am

Nope Ken not from sg he is from PH idk where is he now even mur can't contact him .... Qs gettin OBA? anw I'm think any of the PH is kent
Back to top Go down
R3b.[oWn]
Captain
Captain
R3b.[oWn]

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:41 pm

*Cough* u mean we been owning him LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt 4L
MOD
MOD
QuiKShOt 4L

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:40 pm

if kent came back..i'd bring OBA back

hes a funny guy.he never tryed.ppl thought he was noob....
Back to top Go down
MANiAC
ADMIN/COMMANDER
ADMIN/COMMANDER
MANiAC

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 pm

i got Kent email but he wont answer bac.....kent lives in east las vegas....he told me wen i went to las vegas over the summer
Back to top Go down
PWNOGR4PHY
SPAMMER
SPAMMER

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:01 am

MANiAC wrote:
i got Kent email but he wont answer bac.....kent lives in east las vegas....he told me wen i went to las vegas over the summer

last time i heard form kent was in mohh2 but he invited me to play GTA chinatown wars he told me he plays dat more now or something i just forgot his psn or his name for gta Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
GaMBiTx
MOD
MOD
GaMBiTx

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:28 am

@Reb: i think only =.= lmao
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt 4L
MOD
MOD
QuiKShOt 4L

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:24 am

lmao gta chainwars sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QS's history on psp gaming   QS's history on psp gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

QS's history on psp gaming
Page 1 of 1